Thursday, June 12, 2008

Life aft Fuel price rise

Em, my life as usual. Nothing had changed.

I shop as usual. buy as usual. eat as usual and of coz spurge as usual. :D

Fuel price did affect me, i walk more instead of driving. Basically, my life really as usual. i mean, no big deal if u see me walking right?

Baby and i have new hobby - survey the food prices. weird? NO. of coz not.

This morning he 'report' to me he found a hawker ctr sell him a bowl of RM4 老鼠粉. (of coz taste mean everything) Both of us think we will ban the stall who sell us RM5 for the same food. Then v both keeps talking wat inside the bowl.

See, thts how v keep our 10++years relation - always have new topic to discuss with. It is fun. Trust me.

I can tell how much the fuel price affected ppl around us.

Bosses/Entrepreneur:

- Those who have stable biz b4 price rise, now earn less;

- Those who have moderate biz b4, now struggling;

- Those who struggling b4, now Closed Down!


Employees/Workers:

- Those who have stable job, now scare of losing their job;

- Those who able to earn a living b4, now might losing their job;

- Those who jobless b4, now will still unable to get job.

Adjust yourself to new challenge, all the best...

1 comment:

sAn said...

害人不浅啊...
大家学习开源节流吧..