Thursday, June 05, 2008

Baby's Mistress

You will find me crazy if i feel jealous on it - baby's X20!

I dun mean to complain abt him, juz hate to see his sick face over it. U know, the day we get the car, he spent more than 8hrs to wash, wipe and check every single parts on it body! He will never do this to me! (I mean, bath, scrub and massage me). Walau, need so good service meh! I cant imagine when the time he want to polish and wax it. *faint*

He keeps complaining to me says: wah their service really rough one, will use cheap cheap sponge, cheap liquid, cheap wax, cheap..... (cheap = poor quality). So, he run to The Store, grasp all he think is good quality sponge lah, liquid lah, wax lah and FEW cloths specially for car body one and 'warn' me say which is for window, body and the rims one... *fainted on the floor*

........

Now, i not only become his maid, i oso his mistress' maid too. coz i have to written down all the specific brand liquid and type of cloths to use if i got his 'mistress' dirty. ai... wat a poor life...

Oh ya, i have to plan my journey b4 start the car. Baby say try to avoid unnecessarily mileage wasted and blah blah blah abt the fuel price increase wor.

ok lah, he is the Master, i'm Maid. He call the shot...

I'm working out a worksheet, so next time can submit 2 days b4 if want to use his mistress... :)

Hahaha, i juz joking.... dun bother! if he dare to make me angry now, i got a way to ask it back. hahah - juz need to put my pretty hand on the window and leave some of my finger print on it will do... ahahhaha. Baby will damn mad!!!! Wahahaha.... evil.

P/s:
So baby, try not to make me angry k.... muack!
Really happy to see you cherish wat you have.
But, my hope is pls dun spurge on those 'wo eh bo eh'... then i'll be very appreciate. thk god.

4 comments:

JT said...

You're not alone, my wife feels the same way. :D

Michelle said...

then you shd let her read my blog... :p

dreamer said...

hi michelle,

that's exactly how i felt when my baby got his car. especially 5 days after we got married! i had to share my husband with his new 'wife' during my honeymoon week!! But...now, i'm ok. Cos its better for him to spend time with his car than with some other girl. haha :P plus, it is a good car, so it does deserve some attention. im also glad my baby is doing something he enjoys. just as long as he doesnt spend all his $ on it. :)
tahan a bit, after a while, the excitement will fade...hopefully.

jasontong's wifey

Michelle said...

Huey: hey,thks for drop by.. You're right. It is better for him to pay more attention on his 'lover' instead of other gals agree? Haha... but juz wonder why i dint enjoy such good treatment frm my baby...(actually a bit jealous)... haha!