Friday, June 06, 2008

Fuel Price

Wat had happen lately in M'sia really made me down. Fuel price, price increase on consumer goods, etc....

Everyone around me is talking abt it. It does affect me, but not as serious as people who live, work and play in m'sia. Strong S'pore currency still able to help me get out of this crisis at this moment. But i dunno whether it will last me in long run.

Been reading Dr. Mah, Lim Kit Siang and Fong Po Kuan's blog. Following up closely this few days. As far as i know, they are the one who trying to save M'sians out of the crisis.

I understood we unable to escape as it is a globalize econ down turn and recession. Govt have to do something to protect it own peoples instead of burden them by causing the high inflation! I wonder, if there is no people working (all walk on the street to protest) will there be any income tax contribution? Will there be any GDP tht our Govt always talk abt? How much M'sia will lost in juz 1 day?

I'm not an economist, but i dare to say it is definately much more than wat the Govt is subsidying!!

I'm a peace lover. But, i aldy told my Boss, if there is a protest in JB, i'll be in! I got his support.

I wants to contribute my tiny efforts. M'sia forever a home to me, no matter how far i go...

"AKU ANAK MALAYSIA"!!!

Pak Lah, there are a lots of people like me who work in oversea, but our heart will always tie with M'sia. Pls do not ignore us. Thts not your one man show and it is not your playground too!!

2 comments:

sAn said...

RM2.70 per liter man!
how to affort a car?
its bicycle_ing time!

Michelle said...

definately afford a car, but not afford for fuel. which mean can go ahead to buy car but dun pump petrol in... i'll definately sell off my car if the god damn govt able to provide us a superb transport system. but, as u c, none!